Sunday, August 27, 2017

Yoworld Jobs

Today I'm going to talk about Jobs and Visiting Friends.  On the same place where you go to work at the Factory, there is a link to jobs.  It will say that you need 100 energy to start working the jobs.  You get this energy by opening the gifts you receive on "coin runs".  First I'm going to explain visiting friends and then I'll explain jobs.



You can visit up to 10 visitors and more if they visit you and you visit them back.  You can visit anyone on your list of friends.  There are two ways to visit them. 1)  Click on their image or go to the buddy list and click on them. Wither they are online or not, you will find a bring pink and purple package.  You will click on the package and you will find another box plus a coin.  Click on both of them.  In the 2nd box you will get either a chest or a key.  The key goes to the chest.  You don't have to put them in your room, but click on the special box where you find inventory.

Each Season Yoworld will introduce different colored chests and keys.  I'll show you pictures of what is being given out in the current chests and some stuff I've gotten in the past.  If you don't want the item you can give them to friends or sell them for 25 coins.  Some of these items become valuable and can be sold for much more than 25 coins.


Once you have visited your friends, you can do jobs.


You don't have to do this every day.  To tell the truth, I rarely do it.  That is why I have so much energy.  When I'm low on coins, I'll go and do a few jobs.  It's all up to you!!!

Now I'm going to tell you about doing jobs.  To the right of the Factory link is the job.  Once you have refilled your energy, you can click on jobs.  Here there are different activities to get coins.


Today I'm choosing Animal Rescue.

Now you can choose to do another job or go home.  I'm going home....
Next time I'm going to tell you about visiting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contemporary House

This is my first Yo Cash (yc) house.  I bought this about 2010. :) I've been playing in Yoworld (it used to be called Yoville) since J...