Sunday, August 27, 2017

Welcome to As Yoworld Turns

As Yoworld Turns is a play on the name of a Soap Opera, As the World Turns. 

I decided to create this blog because I meet some many people who don't know how to navigate Yoworld. How to make money without begging and more.  I love to meet new people in Yoworld and I love to help people out but, I hate when people ask me for things.  I am very generous but I'm not going to buy a stranger hair and give them yocash.  The reality is that I rarely have yocash.

So instead of bugging people for money, I'm going to give a list of what to do to get coins, level up and more.  This is the basic page in Yoworld.  It doesn't matter what room you are in, this is what the page will look like. 



Let's focus on the Top Line First:


Every day you give out Free Gifts.  The Chest that you can give depends on your level.  I'm at level 233 so I can give the Orange Chest.  






After you have given out your gifts, done about 2 times a day.  You click on Inbox.

Here you will get the gifts that your Yobuddies have given you.  I'll talk about Yobuddies another time.



Click on the Star and you get paid.  

Click on Each Chest.



There are 4 Sapphire Coin Chests.  Click Select All.  Now remember that the color chests depends on the level of your Yobuddies.  Then you will see a sign that says open more.  You repeat this till it says done.  I usually do this about once a week.  That is why there are so many chests.  Just because I have over 200 buddies doesn't mean they all give me gifts everyday.  Some people aren't playing the game any more.  I'll devote a blog post on making Yoworld Friends/Buddies another time.


Now you have given and received gifts.  The next thing you need to do is visit the Factory.


The 2nd Line tells what is happening in your account.  The First item is how much yocoins you have.  Then yocash (which you have to buy from Yoworld) Your level, mine is 233 and then there is a thing that looks like a thunder bolt.  Click on the Thunder Bolt and you have two choices.  The Factory and Jobs.  You can visit the factory every 5 hours.  You have to have 100 energy to work.  The right side are jobs.  I'll talk about jobs the next time.


Click on Factory when you have 100 energy and it will take you to Bob's Factory.  This is one way of getting there.  The other way is on the Yoworld Map.



Click on the Star and you get paid.  


Between gifting and receiving gifts and going to Bob's Factory should get you on the right path.  I'll talk about jobs another time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contemporary House

This is my first Yo Cash (yc) house.  I bought this about 2010. :) I've been playing in Yoworld (it used to be called Yoville) since J...